Hello my fabulous readers!!! Have you ordered your Mom a gift yet? Order it ASAP from www.lasvegasfloral.com or call the shop at 702-731-2656. We can arrange for fabulous treats to be delivered across the street or across the country… but you have to order them!
Ok so first of all it was pretty popular when I just bombarded you with photos of all of the fabulous things the fairies have been making. Ugh I love it. Wedding season is all up in this. Flowers are everywhere and I can’t complain when I work with such talented people.
Enjoy the beauty:
I also wanted to throw in a vendor spotlight! Today I am featuring the lovely Beth Pedersen of Green Orchid Events. Event Coordinator Extraordinaire and UNLV graduate, Beth pays special attention to every detail. She makes sure that every brides big day it simply perfection. Here are Beth’s answers to the regular questionnaire and a few extra just for her. I love love her answers, she couldn’t be more thoughtful or adorable!
2) Company- Green Orchid Events
3) How many years in business? 2, I started as an intern with Green Orchid Events.
4) When you were 10 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Princess, but knowing that was farfetched, I also wanted to become a Vet, but I only wanted to take care of English Bulldogs for some reason!
6) What is something most brides do not know before they come and meet with you? This time last year I was in their shoes, planning my own wedding. I understand that there are a lot of options out there and juggling other aspects of your life while planning your wedding can be stressful.
8) Best part of your job? I think the best part about my job is knowing no 2 weddings are ever going to be the same. With the bride and groom and a fabulous team of other wedding professionals, we are really able to create a one-of-a-kind event for each wedding.
10) Something you would love to learn how to do? I would love to learn how to garden. I find it difficult to keep just about anything green alive! I am always cooking, and would love to be able to grow my own herbs and vegetables. And of course, beautiful flowers!!
11) Chandler, your hometown, is turning 100 years old this year! What is the best thing that came to Chandler in your lifetime? When I was little I thought N’SYNC coming to town was the best thing that could ever happen to me. But a few years ago President Obama spoke at my old High School, way better than N’SYNC.
13) Which aisle at Michael’s are we most likely to find you lurking in? The baking aisle, with so many siblings, nieces and nephews, someone is always having a Birthday Party.
14) If you could plan a celebrity wedding who would you plan it for and why? I would love to plan Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman’s wedding. I think she is just stunning, elegant and so down to earth. I think her wedding will be absolutely stunning!
Wish all of the Mom’s out there an amazing Mother’s Day! And to everyone else, a fabulous weekend in the spring sunshine. Of course a special congratulations to the oodles and oodles of graduates this weekend! I love spring!
If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out the Enchanted Pinterest…. My other baby!
X’s and O’s