What’s new with all of you?? Is anyone else out there as thrilled as I am for Titanic in 3D? Ok maybe not, but I am excited enough for all of us!
So before our wedding recap, I am going to slip in a Vendor Spotlight. Today we are spotlighting the lovely Angelica McDonell of Green Orchid Events . Angelica is the Senior Event Manager of Green Orchid Events and Lead Party Planner with Little Posh Parties . Check out our little interview below!
1) Name: Angelica McDonnell
2) Company: Green Orchid Events
3) How many years in business? 5 Years
4) When you were 10 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a News Anchor which is odd because I was very shy.
6) What is something most brides do not know before they come and meet with you? Most brides do not know how important having a wedding planner is. We save you time, stress, and in the long run money! I think a lot of brides start off with the intention to plan their own wedding, but then they see how many details are involved.
7) Favorite restaurant in Vegas? I have a lot of favorites, but I would have to choose Firefly. My favorite was Dos Caminos in The Palazzo until it closed.
8) Best part of your job? The best part of my job is getting to see someone marry their best friend. I love the moment right before a bride walks down the aisle. There are so many emotions going on at that time.
9) How many years have you lived in Vegas? 21 years, I love this city.
11) What is the craziest Hello Kitty item you own or covet? Nothing too crazy, but I wore a Hello Kitty garter on my wedding day. It has Swarovski Crystals on it and is made by Tarina Tarantino.
12) Walk to Remember, The Last Song, or The Notebook? The Notebook is my all time favorite book and movie by Nicholas Sparks. That movie will never get old.
13) What is the best way to deal with a baby-zilla (my new term for a cranky guest of honor at a Little Posh Party)? I like this term! It depends on their age. If it is a baby, they can get over whelmed easily at a party. If it is a toddler, distracting them with something fun and flashy might help with the case of the cranks.
14) I have learned you LOVE Mexican food and your adorable husband Antwone. What are your hubby’s favorite dishes that you cook up for dinner? I can eat Mexican food everyday! My husband is one of my favorite people on the planet. His favorite dishes are Enchiladas with red sauce, Lemon Pepper Chicken, and Stir Fry.
Could she be any more adorable??? I want to thank Angelica for her fabulous answers!!!
Now off to wedding land!!
Swoon. I completely fell in love with lush garden roses, perfect raw dupioni silks, delicate lace, and white cherry blossoms that made up Sheree Nelson’s wedding on March 31st at at JW Marriott . Jeni and her staff were simply wonderful and so helpful. JD Photography was on site to capture every moment. Shades of beige and ivory were complimented with pops of blue and champagne for an elegant look. DJ Harry O kept the party poppin’ and Dawn from Shutterbooth was there for oodles of fun snapshots. As always we loved working with the lovely ladies of Green Orchid Events!
Retro Vegas glam came to life for Jennifer’s wedding. White and ivory were infused with blue and green. Kim Benson at Anthem Country Club certainly saved the day, and the I do’s were perfect. I was completely obsessed with the ADORABLE charms Jennifer had made for her and each of her girl’s bouquets. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The fairies also love any opportunity to get to hang out with the amazing Ron Miller. We can’t wait to see the photos! The guests loved the photo-fun from Shutterbooth and another fabulous party got to get down with DJ Harry O.
A busy busy busy week. But we of course had so much. Also a shout out to the amazing wonderful ladies of Scheme, the brilliant Adam Trujillo, the cutest cakers in town Gimme Some Sugar, La Tavola Linens, Creative Coverings, RSVP Party Rentals, Somers Furniture, and the wonderful staff of the Arts Factory LV for their help this week.
Time to go and get my photo on so I can get you all a sneak peek of this weeks weddings. Bye for now my blogosphere. Thanks for readingggggg. I tend to draw words out, just wanted you to feel like I’m reading to you.
X’s and o’s darlings!