Good afternoon bloggies! Ugh it has been far too long. I am back and as fabulous as ever! What have you all been up to?? What TV are you watching??
TV Talk: Still obsessed with The Voice, I wish I was more talented. The Bachelor shocker this week, RIDICULOUS. I think I watch The New Girl every week for my dose of hilarious. Finally I can count on more than just 30 Rock and Modern Family to be truly funny. Real Housewives in Africa … safari never looked so wild.
OK Enough TV, as much as I think I could go on for an hour…
News at Enchanted: Wedding season is certainly creeping up on us and we are getting BOOKED. The brides are so fun and fabulous this year and our fairies are getting so excited. Although it means a little less sleep the fun we have creating and designing for the big day, is priceless!
And when planning that big day, you need a great photographer to remember every detail! The photos are the part of the day that stays with you. At Enchanted we have the pleasure of working with many great Vegas wedding photographers, but today we are spotlighting Sin City born and raised Adam Trujillo.
The moment you get to AdamTrujillo.com you can’t help but notice how clean, sleek, and fresh the feel is. The wedding shots are stunning, romantic, and artistic. You are able to get a feel for the bride and grooms style. There is nothing more fun than a trash the dress shoot! Capturing natures elements combined with a pristine white gown makes for amazing photography.
Not only does Adam do wedding photography, his boudoir shoots are so sexy and sensual. Each woman’s vulnerability and sultry side is photographed brilliantly.
As always we asked Adam Trujillo our vendor spotlight questionnaire and here are his answers.
1) Name: Adam Trujillo
2) Company: Adam Trujillo Photography
3) How many years in business? 3½ on my own
4) When you were 10 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Pro Skater
5) One TV show you never miss? Dexter
6) What is something most brides do not know before they come and meet with you? What really goes into professional photography and the post production.
8) Best part of your job? Being behind the camera, and praise from clients!
9) How many years have you lived in Vegas? Born and Raised!
10) Congrats on being a new dad!! Are you in charge of midnight feedings? Not anymore, I am blessed to have a great Woman in my life that takes that responsibility!
11) So after a little hunting it seems that your favorite band is the Deftones. Best Deftones concert you’ve ever been to? Best ever was in Modesto, CA this was a small venue very intimate and where I would meet my love of my life. Now we are a family!
I also wanted to include a beautiful Valentine’s story. In honor of National Cancer Awareness Month and Valentines Day, the Cancer Treatment Centers of America surprised two married cancer patients with a 40th anniversary trip to Las Vegas for a vow renewal. William and Lynn Dochnahl of Oregon said “I do” round 2 at the Riviera last Friday. Their surprise trip will include fabulous dinners and fantastic Las Vegas shows. The fairies were so honored to be a part of this special occasion and to work with The Riviera Hotel & Casino, Riviera Royale Wedding Chapel, R Steak & Seafood, Executive Las Vegas Transportation, and Sumita Beauty. For the full press release click here and for more information about Cancer Treatment Centers for America click here.
Well happy Thursday my lovies. AND happy birthday to the brand new Princess of Sweden who was born today and doesn’t even have a name yet… (Wikipedia lies… I’m pretending its fact)! Also have a cocktail for National Day in Brunei! Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion! We have 3 fabulous weddings this weekend!! So you can assume we will be busy little fairies. Have a fantastic weekend, filled with end of February fun!! More next time!